Saturday 4 July 2015

Food Blogging with a Dog (vol. 3)

food blogging with a dog collage 2

It has been YEARS since I’ve posted a humorous “what food blog photography is really like” post. I am still a lover of photographing with food on the floor/ground which can create some challenges. 😉 But I’m short, I hate tripods, and it’s easiest to find natural light when you’re mobile with your food. Many of these are a bit blurry because of the 50mm lens and my farther distance from the food, coupled with the fact that I literally snapped them during my photographing over the past several months with no real intention of using them. And yes, our not-so-little bulldog has grown up with my blogging shenanigans and knows to leave my food on the floor alone. She gets suuuuper close, but never helps herself. It’s rather impressive, really. 😉

food blogging with a dog collage 1

Happy 4th of July!

Be well,

sig4



from Prevention RD http://preventionrd.com/2015/07/food-blogging-with-a-dog-vol-3/
via Heart Based Marketing

from Get A FREE Instant SEO Report @ holisticclients.com To Say Thank For Visiting! http://holisticclients.blogspot.com/2015/07/food-blogging-with-dog-vol-3_4.html
via For Free Social Media Coaching Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment