Tuesday 23 June 2015

5 Life Lessons I Learned While Traveling The World For 5 Years

Almost five years ago, my apartment lease expired, I shipped a few boxes to my mom’s house, packed a suitcase to (hopefully) last me a few months, and took off across the Atlantic. I had less than $1,000 in my bank account.

The first stop was Paris, where, still reeling from breaking up with my girlfriend, selling all of my possessions, and maintaining an online business that was hardly making any money, I proceeded to sulk and gripe my way through the streets of La Ville-Lumiéretotally not appreciating what was around me.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.



from Healthy Living - The Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/23/life-lessons-traveling-world_n_7644164.html
via Sol Danmeri

No comments:

Post a Comment