Monday 6 July 2015

Monday Motivation

Last week my brother persuaded me to sign up for my first half marathon in October! I love exercising but I’ve never been a runner so this is a huge aim for me, as I’ve never really been on a run before. It’s going to take a huge amount of discipline and motivation to get me running but I’m excited to push myself and achieve something that seems so impossible today, so I thought this quote was perfect for this week….

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford

It’s all about your thinking – if you’re positive and believe you can do something then you’ll be able to do it. At least that’s what I’m telling myself with the running! Have a beautiful week everyone and remember, a positive outlook is the first step towards any goal x

a



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-motivation-2/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

from Get A FREE Instant SEO Report @ holisticclients.com To Say Thank For Visiting! http://holisticclients.blogspot.com/2015/07/monday-motivation.html
via For Free Social Media Coaching Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment